Monday, November 27, 2006

again another (mba3bas) day



to day i woke up at almost 1:00 got dressed had breakfast (lunch) whatever , got into my kia stuped korean car , in my way to work almost 10 minutes after my left , my stuped korean car decided to broke down .. ok.. what can i do .. i have to be at work in 14:45 its 14:10 now ..
dad.. god bless dads i just called him he left everything he arrived helped me get the car to the side of the road , drove me to work and went back and took care of every thing from towing the car till taking it to the garage .. what can i say .. if it was the opposite way .. would i do the same to dad.. do we sons do that .. no we dont . but we may do it for our kids .. cause that how it goes.
so from now on i will do what ever ... dad wants .. yah.... we'll see .

at the drugstore as usual.. hard day many many people with too many problems kids crying grandpas with lower back pain .. worts .. and constipation .
yah that how this (mba3bas ) day passed in slow motion ..
i am tryng to remember a special client or something but nothing...
ok there is that new guy hasan from um ilfahim he is a new pharmacist so he is driving me crazy .. he is lazy or maybe its just because he is new . .. maybe its his first week we'll see later about him .. but what am sure about him is that he is looking stuped .. and i mean looking because he may not be stuped .. but his talking is sourt of like these guys from american movies like schwartsniger style he is not big or a muscleman he is just talking in that certain way in slow motion .

ok i admit i am just tryin to keep my self busey or improve my english in this blog because this is (what i write here ) just trash ...
ok c yah

No comments: